Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Artists at Work

Fairchild insists on being tucked into my hoodie as I write everyday. Maybe she is my muse. This is the same cat that grows in pots. (see earlier post).

Bronwen, (Virginian Aussie girl) please share this photo with John. He didn't believe we could get the desk we bought at the Sisters Re-Store last August into my small writing room. We worked for two hours to get it in the truck, finally taking it apart. So we reassembled it in the room. I think if we ever sell the house, it will convey.  Hello everyone in Texas (Marlis says the wildflowers are in bloom), Florida (Pam says its balmy), Virginia, West Virginia (Barbara June has a new book out -- Sunny Side Up), and Pennsylvania (sister Pat says the weather is crazy there).  It was 12 degrees here this morning. But it is supposed to get up to 50 degrees on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment