Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Simple Country Doctor by Dr. Kevin Johnston

 A Simple Country Doctor article.  Click on this link and it will take you to a wonderful article in the Fall Issue of The Oregon Quarterly by Dr. Kevin Johnston.  (It's on page 64 to the back.) I had the opportunity recently to meet Dr. Johnston, a medical doctor, and we had a great conversation about writing. Besides having a busy practice and a family, he's writing a novel and mentioned that the Oregon Quarterly (publication of the University of Oregon) published a short article he wrote about living and working in Burns. I read the article, and it brought tears to my eyes as well as a smile to my face. He's a great writer and I'm sure the novel he is writing will be as good.  Take the time to read A Simple Country Doctor. It might make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment