Sunday, November 25, 2018

Promotion of my Deovolante Space Opera Series

(Note: I haven't posted in a long time and some of you will get emails each time I post now. If you don't want to receive simply don't accept the invitation that will go out to you. Thank you. )


It's holiday time and I'm  offering a special promotion of my science fiction books on Amazon Kindle. Starting on Monday November 26, the first book, A Far Out Galaxy, in my Deovolante Space Opera Series will be offered on Amazon.com at a discount for seven days, starting at 99 cents for three days. Look for it in the Kindle Store under Kindle Countdown Deals. The other three books in the series will be offered in the following consecutive weeks. The Deovolante series is about good aliens from a utopian galaxy who are trying to help Earth and her inhabitants. The second book is The Next Universe Over, the third is Hoodoo Canyon, and the fourth is Earth Rising. All these are also found in Kindle Unlimited for free. Let me know if you have any questions. Please share with your friends who like science fiction. 

In December I will be publishing a new historical romance called "Wings of the Wind".  It is set in Galveston, Texas in 1850.  Stay tuned.  

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment