Thursday, February 13, 2014

Living on Ink: Notes on the Writing Life

Living on Ink



Jennifer M. Fulford, Writer
Jennifer


My dear writer friend, Jennifer M. Fulford, keeps a writing blog and has decided she wants to interview her writer friends. So she selected me to be her fist victim, I mean, author. So if you click on the "Living on Ink" link in the top left hand corner of this blog, you should go to an entry on her blog on what I think of the writing life. I answered questions she posed. Jennifer, might I add, has her first novel coming out in April, Blood, Love & Steel, published by Thames Press in London, which is a series that is the continuation of the Three Musketeers!  More on that later.  



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me inside your brain. Let's celebrate in person soon.

    ReplyDelete