Wednesday, April 13, 2016

By way of explanation

I share this blog with a short list of friends from around the US, and I haven't been posting lately because I haven't been inspired with subject matter and I'm having problems still with the MAC operating system and how it files photos. A post without a photo is not as interesting, and I always try to include a photo.  Recently, I have been inspired to do more about our environment and climate change. Posts now may include more environmental issues, politics, minority issues and my opinions. If you don't want to be notified by email, just let me know and I'll take you off my list.  I am convinced we all need to be more proactive in combatting global warming. A book I read recently made me sit up, take notice, and start doing something myself. The next post is a review of that book.  Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment